Fallen is just another story that I had thought of and planing on writing it. Its a half-horror-half-sci-fi story. I will be writing this story in the form of a journal which is in the point of view from the main character. Hope you enjoy

Fallen--The Begining of The End (Journal#1[Continue])

| |
It is indeed a map different from I saw before in my life. It is a big map, not the size of it but its content. Many squares drawn in the map, each with the same width and length. On left side and below of the map there are numbers. Which makes me thought that those squares were just actually coordinates. But what made me said this map is different is actually the big picture behind it. It looks more like a world map, a world map which I never see before. The colors of the map were just simple, green and blue that's it. Around the right bottom corner of the map, there's a small green circle which is in an irregular shape. The shape made me thought that it might be an island. Above the island there were a word written Fillion. This has made me curious. How could it be? From I was born, I was told that Fillion is the only land in this world, the only land, the only world. Then I looked up the map, I saw that there are bigger parts of those green irregular shapes. Some stick together, some apart.

"Is it still stupid to you now, Mr Palmore?"
"Well... ya. Where did you get this thing? I believe this doesn't appear in any bookstore or library across the street right?"
"By the beach, in a bottle. When I saw it, it was just lying on the beach, I guess it's just came from somewhere from the ocean and was being brought up to here."
"The question is... where?"
"I don't get it"
"Try think of it Charles. Do you know any place that is beyond the sea?"
"Erm... not really"
"If then where did this thing came from!? Try look at this" I pointed out the part of the map that was written 'Fillion ' on it. "What's this about?"
"It's just where we stay, nothing special"
"Then what about this?" I pointed to the other parts of the map.
"We don't stay here, but where are all these places? Are there any people out there except here? Or does all this places exist?"

I shot a look to Charles for an answer. He wanted to say something, but he kept it back.
"I don't know, I hope i knew. Maybe this is just a piece of paper someone drew for fun."
"Then why this man would wanna keep it in a bottle? I don't think its that easy. We needed answers."
"But how do we get the answer?"
"I know just the right man to ask."

No comments:

Post a Comment